Sandhill Sling Tula Pink Parisville- limited edition May 2023
Shipping out 3rd week of May
This complete sewing kit is an original and limited edition featuring Tula Pink - Parisville fabric collection paired with 2 lovely ribbons Tiny dots and Hypnotizer
Sew this sling-style bag to carry your daily necessities or to take for travel. Its convenient sling design allows for easy access and being out of the way when you’re not using it.
Following the Sandhill Sling Pattern by Noodlehead, we made the following minor adjustments:
- We added ByAnnie Soft & Stable to the front and back panels, and top and bottom gussets (instead of plain interfacing). It gives more structure to the bag since we use quilting cotton as the exterior fabric
- We strategically sewed ribbons: 2 rows on the front pocket and one row on either side of the top zipper.
- We opted to use Tula Pink’s 1 ½” Webbing as the shoulder sling and 1” as a handle
- We also added a second triangle ring, so that the Sling could be easily worn over either shoulder
As a great help, there are also many video tutorials on YouTube, and Anna Graham from Noodlehead has a Sandhill Sling Sew-Along. This can be helpful if you are new to the pattern or need additional guidance during the sewing process.
Let's find out more about Tula Pink Deja Vu Collection Prisvilee:
- Parisville/Deja Vu Parisville was Tula's first collection for FreeSpirit Fabrics which was originally released in 2010. This collection marked the start of a new partnership that has gone on to last more than a decade!
Tula has left the designs largely intact in an effort to preserve the original qualities of the prints that made them popular in recent years. She made one notable change to the main print.
We carry the Fat Quarters Bundles - - they are discontinued now, last chance!
The Cameo print had 3 different hair styles when it was first released and the new print focuses on only the most coveted and classic sailing ship hair style that best represents the narrative. New from Tula Pink and Free Spirit, Parisville (Deja Vu) returns to her iconic collection, originally released in 2001.
The design of Parisville was based on the story of Marie Antoinette, in all of its unnecessary decadence, as seen through the lens of what a young girl might think is “fancy”. It was only natural to pull the new color palette from a buffet of ice cream colors and dessert treats. This collection is like frosting, its sweet, decadent and entirely indulgent.