Here are some wonderful simple Holiday projects we made in our studio with the fabric and ribbons bundles we offer on line.
Those projects are not available as Kits- they are inspiration projects!
Quilted Mug Rug embellished with 2 ribbons:
Simple Drawstring bags perfect as present in the present: get the cookies and keep the bag too!
Fabric Basket with folded corners:
Chevron Ribbon Pouch - such an adorable way to create a ribbon-fabric: just piecing ribbons together. We have a free PDF pattern for you to make this pouch
4. Clam up set of zipper pouches from ByAnnie pattern - available in our store too
The pattern features 5 different sizes and they conveniently all fit into each other too like Russian dolls!
they open super wide and make a perfect gift filled with goodies!
5.make loads of festive Holiday Keyfobs as mini gift
6.seasonal mitered corners napkins with beribboned napkin rings- charming hostess gift !
Lined Fabric basket with folded corners
8. Christmas Stocking Free Tutorial from stitched in Time:
For each stocking you need:
- 1 FQ in your main fabric:
- 1 FQ in your lining fabric:
- 1 FQ for the cuff fabrics (1 FQ will be enough for 2 stockings):
- Ribbon for Hanging
See also this scrappy quilted version - would be great with ribbon piecing too! Here