Super limited edition ...
The "On The Go Backpack" Pattern by Heather Bailey is a fun and stylish drawstring backpack pattern with a large decorative front compartment pocket and a drawstring top.
The double handles connect to the top closure, making it a sturdy but attractive backpack. It's a fabulous way to feature the new Tiny Beast Fabric and Ribbon Collection by Tula Pink: 7 different fabric designs and 2 ribbons.
Read the instructions well on cutting and check below all fabric design are named according to the pattern piece.
One more treat! we included 2 exclusive Kaffe Fassett Buttons for the button closure.
- Main Fabric: Bear with me glow 1/2 yd
- Lining Fabric: Oh Nuts Glow 1/2 yd
- Pocket Fabric: Tiny Dots Green Meadow 1 FQ
- Straps Fabric : Tiny Dots Blue Peacocks 1/4 yd
- Contrast Fabric B: Painted ladies Glow 1 FQ
- Contrast Fabric A: Tiny Stripes Orange Sunrise 1 FQ
- Pocket Lining Fabric: Tiny Stripes green MoonGlow 1 FQ
- Ribbons 5/8" Oh Nuts on green 1 yd Ribbons 3/8" Stripe Sunrise 1yd
- Kaffe Fasset Buttons: 1 large and 1 small
- Printed Pattern by Heather Bailey
TIP on Sewing the Ribbons: Before assembling the exterior pocket to the central panel, position the bottom ribbon about 2.5" from the bottom pocket and stitch in place. Continue the position and stitching of the 4 ribbon rows, using a coordinated or invisible thread and a zigzag stitch.