This complete sewing kit features the French Velvet Border designed by colorful artist Odile Bailloeul: Enchanted on Purple and the so special ribbons by Tula Pink from Slow and Steady wins the race!
The Pattern is the Renaissance Ribbons Bag Pattern by Annie-
The kit makes 2 bags: 1 larger and one smaller- think of the Gift Giving time!
- 1 Velvet Border- Pre packed as 1 Meter ( 39.3" )
- 1/4 yd Quilting cotton Fabric for the lining Tula Pink Baby Buds Wonder from the Curiouser and Curiouser Collection
- 1.5yd woven jacquard ribbon - Animal GrandStand on Pink -1.5" wide by Tula Pink from Slow and Steady
- 2 yds woven jacquard ribbon - Pink Dots on Blue Hexies 3/8" wide by Tula Pink
- 1 Double slide, wide tape, ByAnnie Zipper in Blast off Blue
- 1 Special Pre Cut 18" by 27" Soft and Stable
- 1 Printed Patter with Add-on Video
- Tula captures the essence of the race with the animal grandstands, the colors are bold and the designs are full of intricate details and hidden surprises. A delightful scene!
I haven’t made these bags yet, but I have pulled everything out of the kit and read the directions. Seems easy enough and the quality of the ribbons is wonderful. I can’t wait to get started.
I totally love making the kits I get from you. Sometimes I simply follow the directions; other times I “do my own thing.” No matter, they turn out great. My friends love when their birthdays roll around as they always get something I’ve made and embellished with your products. So happy doing business with you!