This complete sewing kit features the French Velvet Border designed by colorful artist Odile Bailloeul: Red Peonies on turquoise background and the wonderful and popular Tula Pink Chipper Ribbon from the Vintage Collection
The kit makes 2 bags: 1 larger and one smaller- think of the Gift Giving time!
The Pattern is the Renaissance Ribbons Bag Pattern by Annie-
The complete sewing kit contains:
- 1 Velvet Border- Pre packed as 1 Meter ( 39.3" )
- 1/4 yd Quilting cotton Fabric for the lining Tula Pink Cheshire Cat Wonder from the Curiouser and Curiouser Collection
- 1.5yd woven jacquard ribbon - Pink Chipper on Aqua -1.5" wide by Tula Pink
- 2 yds Wanderer jacquard ribbon in Pink and Orange3/8" wide by Tula Pink
- 1 Double slide, wide tape, ByAnnie Zipper in Turquoise
- 1 Special Pre Cut 18" by 27" Soft and Stable
- 1 Printed Patter with Add-on Video
I loved making this set of bags! The ribbons were beautiful and easy to work with. And that velvet! Oh my goodness! I just want to snuggle with these bags, because the velvet is so soft and luscious. By Annie’s pattern was easy to follow and I’m so proud of how my bags came out! I didn’t use the fabric that came with the kit (the lining fabric), because I don’t like cats (the fabric had cats on them), so I used two different fabrics from my stash. I wish I could have chosen a different fabric to come with the kit, but I’m sure the kit was already prepackaged. So glad I bought this kit though - it was fun using ribbon to make the “fabric” for the outside of the bag, and they’re so beautiful to look at!
I fell in love with the 5-inch velvet ribbons...such beautiful colors, pretty designs, and luscious feel. They are perfect for so many different projects. Can't wait to get my next kit!