From By Annie :These hard-to-find nylon-coil zippers are perfect for bags and carriers.
Here's why we prefer them:
- Dress and skirt zippers carried by most local stores are too small. The #4.5 size is just the right size for purses, bags, and totes.
- The wide zipper tape makes insertion easy.
- Unlike zippers with chunky, molded polyester teeth, these handbag zippers are soft and flexible, making them easy to sew through. (No more broken needles!)
- The nylon coil is strong and durable zip after zip.
- The double slide lets you open your bag from either end.
- The double slide also enables you to make two single-slide zippers.
- For example, if you only need an 18" single-slide zipper for your project, you'll still have a 12" single-slide zipper left for another project
I'm hoping to make more zipper bags soon, when the holidays are over and I am home and back to normal.
Always like these zippers for making bags. Great color selection.