This kit is for the Project bag size, it is great for knitting or crochet projects, or as a lunch bag! It features a fun drawstring closure and an interior slip pocket. A handy front pocket with an additional zippered pocket makes this tote super functional! Makes 1 Bag
Complete Sewing kit featuring Tula Pink great striped webbing and the iconic Madhatter and Alice in the purple ( dayDream) color from Curiouser and Curiouser Collection- Pattern by Noodlehead-
We love this pattern. The directions are very clear, it has 2 sizes options, the kit is for the project size.
Project Size: 8” wide (measured at the base), 5” deep, 10” tall An easy-to-use and fun-to-make project bag!
Ana from Noodlehead had a sew-along on this pattern - last year- but the video is still available- if you want to watch it before starting. Search: Firefly Tote & Sew-along
The pattern does use Canva fabric for the exterior and this kit is using Quilting cotton with Pellon Fleece as a stabilizer- you'll need to adjust a bit
As a bonus and to make it all magical, we add a 5 yd Tula Pink ribbon Pack from Curiouser and Curiouser!
Content of the Kit:
- Fabrics by FreeSpirit Fabrics Tula Pink: Exterior/Lining: 6 pm Somewhere, Daydream 1-1/2 yard -Pockets + Top: Sea of Tears, Daydream 1/2 yard
- Tula Pink Webbing for the handles: 1 1/2" wide Lavender and Peach- 1 yd
- Zipper 24" Lipstick
- Cotton cording in Purple for the drawstring
- Stabilizer: Pellon Fleece in 45" wide: 1/2yd
- Printed Pattern by Noodlehead
(From your stash you will need 1somefusible interfacing such as SP101)