Back in stock for a last Limited Edition
Sandhill Sling Tula Pink Parisville-
This complete sewing kit is an original and limited edition featuring Tula Pink - Parisville fabric collection paired with two lovely ribbons, Tiny dots and Hypnotizer.
Sew this sling-style bag to carry your daily necessities or to take for travel.
Its convenient sling design allows for easy access and being out of the way when you’re not using it. It is compact yet roomy enough for the essentials.
Following the Sandhill Sling Pattern by Noodlehead, we made the following minor adjustments:
- We added ByAnnie Soft & Stable to the front and back panels and top and bottom gussets (instead of plain interfacing). It gives more structure to the bag since we use quilting cotton as the exterior fabric
- We strategically sewed ribbons: 2 rows on the front pocket and one row on either side of the top zipper. We opted to use Tula Pink’s 1 ½” Webbing as the shoulder sling and 1” as a handle.
- We also added a second triangle ring so that the Sling could be easily worn over either shoulder.
As a great help, there are also many video tutorials on YouTube, and Anna Graham from Noodlehead has a Sandhill Sling Sew-Along. This can be helpful if you are new to the pattern or need additional guidance during the sewing process.
- Fabrics: Exterior: Cameo 5/8yd Top Exterior : Eye drops 1/4 yd Lining: Eye drops 1/2 yd
- Tula Pink Striped Webbing Neon/Grey 1.5" wide: 2 yds 1" wide: 1/2 yd
- Ribbons: 7/8" Hypnotizer on Green 1 yd 3/8" Tiny Dots Peacock 1yd
- Zippers: Zip30 + 1 extra Pull Turquoise
- Hardware: Nickel byAnnie 1½" Widemouth Slider (1) 1" Triangle Ring (2) 1½" Swivel Snap Hook (1)
- Soft and Stable: 1 piece 18" by 58"
- Printed Pattern by Noodlehead
Not provided: Fusible interfacing
👉 Great sample made by the famous LazySewist: Kim Greenfeld😊
Great, simple, pattern and tula pink fabric is so fun.
My first purchase and love the kit. It was also the first bag I’ve made. Beautiful fabric (love my Tula Pink) and coordinating ribbons. Highly recommend.