This is a complete Sewing kit to make the beautiful Open Wide - Pattern byAnnie. Quick and fun to make, this kit is for the large size, opening wide for easy access to all your supplies. With two inner mesh pockets keep things organized and easy to view.
Best compliment we got from a customer: Absolutely gorgeous!!!
This is probably my favorite combination of fabric prints so far- and that's a hard mark to reach!! All the kits are lovely, but this one knocked it out of the park!
The stunning fabrics included in this collection are designed by Philip Jacobs, and are part of his incredible Treasure Island collection. His explosion of nautical designs includes vibrant jellyfish, intricate nautilus shells, flowing seaweeds, and gorgeous corals, all bursting with bright and rich colors transporting you straight to the ocean.
The jacquard woven ribbon is the stunning Target design by Kaffe Fassett in all shades of blues. It is stitched on the center of the front middle band.
--------- Limited edition--------------
Quick and fun to make, this kit is to make a large size, it does open wide for easy access to all your supplies.
- Exterior Fabric: Jelly Fish - Multi 1/2 yard Philip Jacobs
- Lining Fabric: Nautilus Shell 1/2 yard Philip Jacobs
- Coordinating Fabric: Seaweed and Coral 1/2 yard Philip Jacobs
- Woven Jacquard Ribbons: Target on Blue - 1 1/2" wide - .5 yd
- 1 Zipper 30" double slide Blast Off Blue
- Mesh Fabric Blast Off Blue 18 by 54 -1 Pack
- Foldover elastic 20mm Blast Off Blue 2-yd-pack
- Printed Pattern Open Wide 2.0 with Add-on-Video (Access code printed on a flyer inside the pattern)
- Soft and Stable 1 piece 18" by 58"
(From your stash you will need 1/2 yd fusible interfacing such as SP101)
Your kits are beautiful but way too expensive
I loved my first purchase! Kit was very well put together with beautiful fabric, ribbons, and accessories.
I ordered this bag to work on until my first Monthly Bag gets here. It’s awesome! I also found a local shop in my town that I can get extra ByAnnie supplies, so am making a second bag, different colors, so I can practice first on my own fabric before using what came in the kit. Don’t want to mess it up.
Love the fabrics and notions! Can’t wait to make the bag. Such speedy service!