Complete Sewing kit to make the fun and practical Stash & Dash-Pattern byAnnie featuring Tula Pink Tiny Beasts fabric - Oh Deer Glimmer + Aqua and Pink striped webbing and ribbons.
This handy little wrap features three inner pockets made from mesh for easy visibility of contents. Each pocket has a zipper closure — no need to worry about things falling out! A clear vinyl slip pocket on back and an expandable strap closure finish off the bag.
Stash and Dash is perfect to use as an organizer for supplies (sewing, cosmetics, or office), kid’s quiet book, or purse organizer — the possibilities are endless! gifts for family and friends as they are so useful when traveling.
Tula Pink thought it was cute to put a little ribbon end on the webbing as a tab that matched the fabric and the narrow ribbon for the zipper pulls! Using ribbons on your project makes it more unique and fun!
On the back pocket we used the Glitter vinyl from Sew Hungry Hippy, adding a sparkling touch!
Finished: 8"W x 18½"H open, 8"W x 6"H closed
This kit contains:
- Quilting Cotton Fabrics from Tula Pink Tiny Beasts- Glimmer- Tula Pink Collection by Free Spirit Fabrics
- Coordinated woven Jacquard Ribbons- for the special tab 1 piece (21")
- Perfect Striped Webbing by Tula Pink in Aqua and Pink
- 1 Special Handbag-double slider zip30" in Pink with 1 extra zipper pull
- 1 Widemouth slider for the strap closure
- 1 Precut piece of ByAnnie Mesh in Pink 1 Precut piece of Sparkling Glitter Vinyl by Sew Hungry Hippie
- 1 Printed ByAnnie Pattern and
- 1 Precut piece of Soft and Stable
I am excited to make this for my 7 year old granddaughter who loves flowers and gardening with me. I think she will love the sparkly vinyl. My only suggestions are actually two. 1) I am unfamiliar with working with the webbing as I have always made By Annie bags and covered my strapping with fabric. Some tips specific to this pattern and how to “finish” the webbing would be nice. I can pretty much see from the picture, but confirmation would be nice. And 2) the 3/8 ribbon included (Black diamonds, hearts, clubs and spades) for the zipper pulls is a non-starter. It does not match and in fact clashes with the rest of the fabrics. It will be easy enough for me to purchase something closer as far as a match, but would have been nice to have a better option included.
I haven’t done it yet, but will send a picture once I do.