Last Kits Available !
Take a Stand is a popular pattern byAnnie, it has an add-on video and is not too hard even for a beginner! If you follow the pattern meticulously- step by step.. it will all come out fine!
Bright colors and whimsical fabric designs make it a fun sewing experience too! From Tula Pink's Tiny Beasts collection:
The exterior fabric showcases running foxes chasing after the Chipper ribbon, while the lining boasts colorful ladybugs. Two woven jacquard ribbons by Tula Pink add a charming touch to the middle border of the kit.
This tote features an adjustable, detachable carrying strap and we chose to make it with the Tula Pink webbing 1" . Be sure to check our Blog Post with tips from Annie Unrein on how to stitch the webbing strap
This Small size Stand-up tote has an easy-to-install zippered top that opens wide for easy access to the contents.
Two zippered pockets on the outside of the tote and two inner mesh pockets keep everything organized and easy to view.
- Fabrics by FreeSpirit Fabrics Exterior: Out Foxed Glow 3/4 yard Lining: Painted ladies Glow 3/4 yard Coordinating: Tiny Stripes Songbird 3/4 yard
- Woven Jacquard Ribbons: Chipper on Grey 1.5" - 1 1/2" wide -1 yd Wanderer 3/8" Green 3/8" wide -1 yd
- Tula Pink striped webbing 1" Turquoise Lime 1 1/4yd
- Notions ByAnnie: Zipper 30" double slide Buttercup (2) - Mesh Fabric White 13" x 15" piece - Foldover elastic 20mm Pumpkin 2-yd-pack- Nickel hardware: 5 pieces for the removable adjustable strap
- Printed Pattern Take a Stand 2.0 with Add-on-Video (Access code printed on a flyer inside the pattern)
- Soft and Stable 1 piece 18" by 58"
Finished size Small: 8-3/4"H x 12"W x 6-1/2"D
Great Sample made by Kim GreenFeld❤️
Get ready to create something whimsical with this enchanting sewing kit!
Be sure to check the ByAnnie Maker's Facebook group- led by Randi Jones to get help along the way!
First I want to say, the kit is BEAUTIFUL. I really do love it.
However, I received everything EXCEPT the pattern. I've tried to get in touch with Renaissance.... called and left a message, emailed several times, texted.... no one is responding. What am I supposed to do? Yes I can make my own patterns using the descriptions of the pieces in the instructions. But one of the reasons I bought a kit (the one and only time I've ever bought a kit) was so I didn't have to do that!
I'm obsessed with the Ribbons, and cloth, everything in the kit is beautiful. Good quality. The design is great. But I'm stuck waiting for someone to honor the product they promoted, or spend more money to buy the pattern again, or create the pattern myself. Maybe someone will see this review and do something to help.
I’m in ❤️ with renaissanceribbons.com! I’ve made several purchases for dog collar kits and Tula Pink ribbons. It’s always a JOY to get my orders. Everything is of high quality and more beautiful in person! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️