Currently SOLD OUT
Choose the webbing color you want- scroll to the right to see the options
This listing is for a Kit to make the Ultimate Travel Bag 2.0 Pattern byAnnie with Fabrics and Webbing designed by Tula Pink for FreeSpirit
Complete Kits make shopping -- and sewing -- so very easy. Here are all the fabrics, notions, ribbons, and pattern you will need to make this UTB .
Content: ( quantities as indicated in the Pattern byAnnie)
- Ultimate Travel Bag Printed Pattern ByAnnie 2.0
- Main fabric: Lemur me Alone 1 1/2 yds
- Lining Fabric: Pom Poms Paper 1 1/2 yds
- Coordinating Fabric (Binding): Tent Stripes Paper 5/8 yard
- Coordinating Fabric (Exterior Pocket and Stabilizer Sleeve): Hexies 1 FQ
- Contrasting Fabric -instead of Mesh-(inner pockets):Tall Tails (Peacock) 3/4 yd
- Webbing: 1.5" striped by Tula Pink- 5 yd - color as per your selection: Lime/turquoise, Aqua/Pink, or Grey/Neon
- Ribbon: 3/8" Linework Hexies for zipper pulls 1 yd
- 20mm fold-over elastic ( pocket binding) 1 small roll 2yd
- 1 1/2" Hardware: 5 pieces for the strap: 2 Swivel hooks, 2 Triangles rings, and 1 slider in nickel color ByAnnie
- Handbag zippers: 2 Zip30 ByAnnie Black and Papaya
- 1 Base Stabilizer ByAnnie ( Clear Acrylic)
Sold separately : Soft and Stable 1.5yd in 58"
The bag measures 13¾"H x 14½"W x 4½"D at the top and 13¾"H x 18½"W x 8"D at bottom.
Great Sample made by Kim GreenFeld who shares her comment:
one fat quarter is ample for both side pockets AND the base stabilizer sleeve. There is enough of the Lemur Me Alone if you want to save the Hexies for another project.
$15.00 Flat Fee US Shipping-
I was so excited when the gray/yellow was finally back in stock and I guess in my excitement, I ordered the wrong one😫 But I was very pleased with how quick it came and anxious to get it made for my trip to Hawaii after the holidays. You have such a nice website and I always enjoying browsing!!
I love the kits, especially Tula and Lineworks. Thank you for kitting these.
If I were to review this on Product Quality, I'd be giving it 5 stars all the way. The quality is fantastic.
However, this kit does not account for the directional fabric choices of the Linework example. Nor does it provide any guidance on new cutting instructions for the changes. I spent a whole day figuring out just how to go about cutting things, and the kit does NOT have enough of the Lemur fabric to cut things the way Annie has directions written in her 2.0 UTB Pattern. Not without jigsawing pieces, altering instructions, and figuring it out myself. And that defeats the purpose of buying a kit. Altered instructions should be provided if a kit goes outside the way the pattern is originally written.
RR customer service was quick to respond and provided supplemental fabric so I can complete my project. But I would not recommend this kit.
I LOVE the color and fabric choices in this kit. I was going to try to create this bag on my own but then this happened and it was ideal! I wasn’t crazy about the webbing color and I reached out to have it swapped. The customer service is fantastic and I ended up ordering 2 more of these for my sister and friends! Plus there is ample fabric because I have made a few mistakes and I still had enough to make this bag! Thank you! I can’t wait to see what kits you’ll offer next!
Both zippers were missing from my kit. The rest of the kit was beautiful!