Sorry! Now out of stock!
Simply. Stunning. An instant all-star favorite pattern, this is the Ribbon Wrapped Bucket Bag designed by Sew4Home with Renaissance Ribbons.
The woven jacquard ribbons designed by Kaffe Fassett are bright and beautiful. This is a tall drawcord duffle, perfect project to showcase a merry-go-round of color.
This is a Fabric and Ribbon kit only, check for all other supplies on the FREE Tutorial on Sew4Home - Download the pdf from this link: SEW4HOME
- Exterior Fabric Ventana Twill Wine Japan T Kaufman 1 yd
- Lining Quilting Cotton Chrysanthemums Autums by Kaffe Fassett/ Philip Jacobs for Free Spirit Fabric - 1 yd
- 9 Ribbons by Kaffe Fassett and Mary Engelbreit- 1 yard each
- Tiny Checkerboard/red edges 3/8"
- Checkerboard/ green edges5/8"
- Antwerp Flowers Red 7/8"
- Paperweight in gold purple and red on brown 7/8"
- Wide Flame Stitch Pink Red Nav 1 1/2"
- Green Antwerp Flowers 7/8"
- Guinea Flower Plum on Gold 7/8"
- Narrow Multi YellowTumbling Blocks 7/8"
- Green Lotus ribbon - 1-1/2"
Access to the photo tutorial:
This Sample is beautifully made by our Customer Andrea Cline. Thank you!