COMPLETE SEWING KIT FOR THE CHEVRON RIBBON POUCH - RED BIRD ON INDIGO
Discover the RibbonArt! How to create a unique woven fabric by stitching jacquard ribbons together! Great Ribbon design by Jane Sassaman bringing the folkloric red bird element in a modern style! The color combination of red and indigo blue is one of the most popular!
This small lined bag's finished size is 6" by 7.5", it is ideal to carry a few essentials. The front exterior features a ribbon patchwork technique, back panel and lining are Designer cotton fabrics.
The Kit contains:
- Cotton Fabrics- Exterior back + lining-Red Maze by Odile B. -1/4 yd
- Pellon 808 for the exterior front (where you stitch the ribbons)
- Fusible Fleece for the exterior back to add some stability to the pouch
- 3 coordinated Jacquard woven Ribbons - we give you plenty
- 1.5" wide Red Bird 1.5 yd
- 7/8" wide Stylised Red Flower 1.5yd
- 5/8" wide blue triangles 1.5 yd
- 1 Magnetic snap
- PDF Tutorial Link in Kit.
Check our Blog post for more information too!
Amazing quality and design. thank you!
I am very pleased with the quality of the ribbons and the way my problem with the kit ws handled but right now am not able to sew. I am looking forward to making it and others from your site.