Sorry! Now out of stock!
Simply. Stunning. An instant all-star favorite pattern, this is the Ribbon Wrapped Bucket Bag designed by Sew4Home with Renaissance Ribbons.
The woven jacquard ribbons designed by Kaffe Fassett are bright and beautiful. This is a tall drawcord duffle, perfect project to showcase a merry-go-round of color.
This is a Fabric and Ribbon kit only, check for all other supplies on the FREE Tutorial on Sew4Home - Download the pdf from this link: SEW4HOME
- Exterior Fabric Ventana Twill Wine Japan T Kaufman 1 yd
- Lining Quilting Cotton Chrysanthemums Autums by Kaffe Fassett/ Philip Jacobs for Free Spirit Fabric - 1 yd
- 9 Ribbons by Kaffe Fassett and Mary Engelbreit- 1 yard each
- Tiny Checkerboard/red edges 3/8"
- Checkerboard/ green edges5/8"
- Antwerp Flowers Red 7/8"
- Paperweight in gold purple and red on brown 7/8"
- Wide Flame Stitch Pink Red Nav 1 1/2"
- Green Antwerp Flowers 7/8"
- Guinea Flower Plum on Gold 7/8"
- Narrow Multi YellowTumbling Blocks 7/8"
- Green Lotus ribbon - 1-1/2"
Access to the photo tutorial:
This Sample is beautifully made by our Customer Andrea Cline. Thank you!
I haven’t made this yet because I need to gather together the other supplies . I’ve loved making all the other bags, so I’m sure I’ll like this one all the same. I especially like kits that contain EVERYTHING.
I love the kit package! Red is one of my favorite colors. But am very disappointed there was not a pattern. I found something that is supposed to be a pattern with very poor instructions. Could you please tell me where to find the pattern that is shown in the picture.
Every year for Christmas I make something for my adult daughters and put a little cash in it. This is a wonderful bag for gifting with a made with love not perfection tag. I don’t know about you but as hard as I try there is always some kind of imprefection.
The Bucket Bag kit has the most beautiful ribbons I have ever seen. Can’t wait to put it together. Outstanding!
I'm looking forward to working on this bag. I tried to order it twice before, but it kept showing out of stock, even when I clicked on the email link telling me it was back in stock a few minutes after the email hit my in box. Frustrating!