Complete Sewing kit to make the great Divided Basket Pattern by Noodlehead with Tula Pink Linework Ribbon and Fabrics-
Easy to make and wonderful to give!!
This is a really versatile pattern, a great basket for storing all sorts of goodies. It’s great for diaper storage, filling with gifts, knitting projects, and anything else you can dream up!
You’ll want to make one for all your friends, I promise. Noodlehead.
This kit features the unique Black and White Linework Fabric & Ribbon Collections by Tula Pink .
We used a wide sturdy webbing instead of fabric- making that step very easy! Then we embellished the webbing handles and the top of the exterior pocket with Tula Pink's Linework rainbow dots in 7/8"
- Ribbons: 1 yd Black and White horizontal striped Webbing in 1 1/2"
- 1 yd Rainbow Dots 7/8" by Tula Pink
- Fabrics: - 1/2 yard exterior fabric: Tent Stripe - 3/4 yard lining: Mineral - 1/2 yard front pocket fabric: Tall Tails
- Printed Pattern by NoodelHead
- Soft and Stable included 18" by 58"
Note: the requirement for the front pocket is 1 Fat Quarter, we give you 1/2 yd so that you have the option to switch fabric placement if you prefer.
Not included: 3/4 yard fusible interfacing (SF101)- use from Stash
Basket Dimensions: 11" wide, 6" deep, 10 1/2" tall including handles
I am a big Tula fan. Anything that uses Tula fabric is great for me.